Departure into the third dimension
Paintings to touch
Six of the more than fifty historic mural there in the Meissen Albrechtsburg Castle as innovative 3D printing in A3. Visually impaired or blind people can thus learn the murals in previously unknown Detail.
Also with respect to accessibility, the Meissen Albrechtsburg Castle proves to be a trendsetter: Especially people with disabilities – younger or older –, and their family or carers have many opportunities to visit the castle.
- Access to the Cathedral Square (cobblestoned) by the panoramic lift
- Wheelchair on request
- All visitor-relevant areas are accessible
- The Registry’s wedding rooms are accessible
- More accessible spaces can be rented on request
- Multi-level carpark as signposted by the guidance system
- Restrooms for wheelchair users
- Lockers available
Do you have any further questions?
Questions about accessibility or wish to book an individual guide? Then simply contact us.
Ms Barbara Naundorf
+(49) 3521 47 07 - 26
Accessibility in Saxony