Also with respect to accessibility, the Meissen Albrechtsburg Castle proves to be a trendsetter: Especially people with disabilities – younger or older –, and their family or carers have many opportunities to visit the castle.
- Access to the Cathedral Square (cobblestoned) by the panoramic lift
- Wheelchair on request
- All visitor-relevant areas are accessible
- The Registry’s wedding rooms are accessible
- More accessible spaces can be rented on request
- Multi-level carpark as signposted by the guidance system
- Restrooms for wheelchair users
- Lockers available
Do you have any further questions?
Questions about accessibility or wish to book an individual guide? Then simply contact us.
Ms Barbara Naundorf
+(49) 3521 47 07 - 26
Accessibility in Saxony